Tuesday 1 March 2005

I aim to be the new Rupert Murdoch

Sharp-eyed readers will have noticed the appearance of adverts on this blog. According to Google I may well earn some income from these, and I am now looking forward to acquiring the Times or, better still, the Scotsman.

Apparently the ads are generated by things that have been blogged about in the past. So far the adverts that have been placed on the site appear to be of the naive-green variety and this is something that I shall have to watch. I don't want to encourage this sort of thing, do I?

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

Neil Craig
It is clear that the Carbon Trust, while entirely independent, not just a way to make taxpayers pay for political propaganda & despite their title only committed to non-CO2 producing systems that don't work has no shortage of gelt. 
 
Allegedly one reason politicos won't support nuclear is "public opposition".

1 March 2005, 19:27:31 GMT
– Like – Reply





Andrew Ian Dodge
Don't hold your breath...I have had them for a while and get decent hits on my blog. Not earned much at all.

1 March 2005, 12:34:19 GMT