Sunday 19 November 2006

Where's my Learjet?

I have no idea what all this Blogshares stuff is about but this is interesting:
Freedom and Whisky was the subject of much speculation when analysts at several firms were heard to be very positive about it's recent performance. It's share price rose from B$4,320.14 to B$6,350.61. Much of the hype was said to originate from kiyotei 77 whose Power Suit (artefact) was said to be involved.

kiyotei 77 declined to comment on the recent speculation.

And what's a B$? Are we talking Bulgarian, Bolivian or Blog Dollars? And who is kiyotei 77? With a 47% share price increase I think that the incumbent management deserves a bonus.

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

kiyotei 77
Alas.... it is only funny money. If I only I had the real B$ in cold hard Yen, I'd be in the tropics somewhere sipping pina coladas and dancing in the sand!  
 


19 February 2009, 00:53:14 GMT
– Like – Reply





Matt
I was thinking B$ might be something else you know.

4 December 2006, 22:35:09 GMT
– Like – Reply





The purple scorpion
Congratulations on your new found wealth, though I would be cautious of a share analyst who can't do apostrophes  
 
Maybe you should sell. Then you can have more freedom (from the blog, anyway) and certainly more whisky.

20 November 2006, 09:54:14 GMT