Sunday 31 May 2009

Quiet election

Normally during Scottish election campaigns there are political placards on almost every city lamppost. It was only today that I realised that I hadn't seen any until now when I noticed a few Lib Dem ones in Trinity and Leith.

The Greens had quite a few in the Southside, especially on the road through the Meadows. I also spotted one Jury Team billboard on the way back from Fort Kinnaird and that was it. Nothing at all from Labour, Conservative or SNP.


DSC_1320
Originally uploaded by David Farrer

Other Leith photos are here.

1 comment:

David Farrer said...

Comments made on previous template:

James higham
Everyone's disillusioned.

4 June 2009, 14:12:35 GMT+01:00
– Like – Reply





Bill (Scotland)
I haven't seen ANY up here so far (Nairn and Inverness). Will people remember to vote, or even consider it worth the candle, supposing they do remember?

1 June 2009, 09:18:53 GMT+01:00